WELCOME TO TYSON ENGINEERING
Tyson Engineering has been in business since 1996 offering Civil Engineering services to a wide variety of clients, with over 30 years of engineering experience performed personally by the owner. Individual registration as a Professional Engineer presently licensed in the states of Alabama, Georgia, and North Carolina. Tyson Engineering typically works with Architects, Builders, Contractors, Designers, Engineers, and Owners.
Engineering for the General Construction Industry (Commercial and Residential)
- Foundation Design and Analysis
- Structural Design and Analysis: Consisting of Wood, Timber Frame, Concrete, and Steel
- Retaining Wall Design (Gravity)
- Structural Review of Custom Home Plans
- Structural Inspections and Reports (Insurance Investigations – Natural Disaster Damage Assessments)
- Septic System Design (LPP, Drip Irrigation...)
- Construction Observation
In many cases, after receiving your plans and necessary information, a design or analysis can be performed and certified, all electronically by e-mail.